Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Helen Flanagan pops into the hairdressers to fix her messy hairdo

Helen Flanagan pops into the hairdressers to fix her messy hairdo

By Emily Sheridan

|

She famously claimed she couldn't do her own hair during her time on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

And despite recently claiming she had become more self-sufficient since her time in the jungle, it appears some habits die hard for Helen Flanagan.

After managing to tie up her dyed blonde locks in a messy top-knot, the former Coronation Street star popped into her local hairdressers for a sleeker look.

Needing some help: Helen Flanagan heads to the hairdressers in Wilmslow, Cheshire after styling her hair in a messy top knot

During her appointment at the Terence Paul salon in Wilmslow, Cheshire, the 22-year-old had her hair restyled into a glossy, fuller bun.

Ahead of her appointment, it appeared she was having problems with her 'magic card', which she joked about kissing when paying for her thrice-weekly hair appointments on I'm A Celebrity.

She tweeted: 'Embarrassed by the fact I got really annoyed in the bank I've had to wait 3 weed (sic) for a debit card and it doesn't even work.'

Can you fix it? Helen asks a hairdresser to style her hair for her

Can you fix it? Helen asks a hairdresser to style her hair for her

On I'm A Celebrity last month, Helen shocked her campmates when she admitted she couldn't do her hair after having it done for her by Corrie hairstylists.

She said on the show: I’ve never learned to blow dry my own hair. When I used to work on Coronation Street I used to go into make up in the morning and have my hair blow dried and so now I prefer other people to do it.'

When she was accused by Eric Bristow of being spoiled, she replied: 'You are saying that I’m not independent when I’m really independent, I just like having my hair blow dried. It doesn’t mean I’m a spoilt cow.'

That's better: Helen seemed much happier with her neat, glossy bun

That's better: Helen seemed much happier with her neat, glossy bun

Meanwhile, as well as announcing plans to do her A'levels, Helen also claimed this week she was writing a book.

She tweeted: 'Working on a book at the moment that I've been trying to write for ages.

'Want to write about the issues I've had and talk about my attention deficit disorder. I want it to be very honest and for it to be a comfort for other girls who might struggle with similar things.'

High-maintenance: Helen admits going to the hairdressers about three times a week

High-maintenance: Helen admits going to the hairdressers about three times a week

1 comment:

  1. Looking for the top salon in Kent with good hairdressers? Look no further than Knots Hairdressing, a full-service hair salon for both ladies and gents.
    Source : Salon

    ReplyDelete